If you are looking for a Ready Mix truck driver job, then look no further than Ready Mix USA, a large company dealing with production and supplies of architectural products. At Ready Mix USA, you can enjoy the many benefits our company has to offer and settle down into a wonderfully rewarding career with us. Prior experience in Ready Mix truck driving is definitely great; however, it is not necessary by any means! We invite those with limited experience to submit your information below!
Yes, you read that right – we do not need any Ready Mix truck driving experience!
Job Description – Ready Mix Concrete Truck Driver
- Reasonably Agile in Moving To and from Cab and Up and Down Ladder
- Lift and Negotiate a Minimum of 75 Pounds during Chute Installation and Breakdown
- Climb In and Out of the Cab and Up and Down the Ladder Numerous Times
- Responsible for Safe and Careful Operation and Maintenance of Ready Mix Truck
- Carrying Out the Inspections of the Equipment
- Thoroughly Washing the Truck after Concrete Loading
- Inspect Concrete Load in Mixer to Ensure Proper Consistency
- Be Alert and Careful Driving from Plant Site to Job Locations
- Unloading Concrete from the Mixer on the Jobsite
- Notifying Supervisor of Any Flat or Worn Tires, Or the Need to Rotate Tires
- Keeping the Truck and Mixer Clean
- Tact and Diplomacy Required in Dealing with Customers at Job sites